Wrongful death occurs when a person dies due to the negligence or misconduct of another individual, company or entity. This can include the following situations:
- Medical malpractice resulting in the patient's death
- Accidents caused by negligence
- Occupational hazards - including accidents or exposure to harmful substances
- Criminal behavior resulting in death
- Death during a supervised activity
Regardless of the cause, the wrongful death of a loved one causes great financial as well as emotional strain on the survivors. We can help.